Zelda Phantasmagoria Zelda Phantasmagoria

How did this make front page? This was really bad. The voice acting was terrible, the animation was pixelated in some parts of the video, and the jokes were really bad. The only 2 things that were good about this was the music choice and he last joke at the very end with Wolf Link. Otherwise, I wouldn;t want to re-watch this. Im sure you can do better than this.

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

I saw it before, I wanted to see it again, but now the video isnt working :(

But give you a 5 because I already saw it XDDDDD

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

I think I saw this at Kumoricon 2008 AMV contest XDD
Its cute! :D

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

Love it!

I seriously love this series! I've been watching it since Episode 1 came out :D You always do a great job and each episode keeps getting better and better! :) Keep up the good work and can't wait for more!

Magikarp vs Metapod 2 Magikarp vs Metapod 2

LOL

I watched the first one and just watched this one :D I do say, lots of inside jokes that I got (Im a huge Pokemon fan) and this is truly original and funny XD The animation was smooth and the audio was great :)
Cant wait for the next one!

samsonloftin responds:

A next one?!?! Well, I don't know about that, but I am glad you enjoyed this animation. Pokemon! :D

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

Love this series!

I have been watching this series since episode 1 came out and as a Minecraft fan, I can so relate to most on the things that happen in these episodes. XD I just wonder if you'll be putting Enderman or mobs in the series. Those things scare me o.o
But fantastic job on the series so far! Can't wait for episode 4!

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

Wont play

I kept trying to press the space bar but the flash woldnt play. Gave you a 1 for the loading screen though lol

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

You killed Nyan Cat...

SHAME ON YOU.
This is a funny little meme among thousands and you killed a lot of people's favorite one. Yes, it can be annoying, only if you hear it ALL THE TIME. But I like listening to it. Nyan Cat is awesome, this flash wasn't. You didn't even use his original pixels but you drew them instead. Nyan Cat is pixelated, not drawn.

Echo Force Zero: Prologue Echo Force Zero: Prologue

Nice!

That was awesome! :D Great animation and great voice acting! The Blind Guy, Six was it?His voice reminded me of Kratos from Tales of Symphonia or Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia XD

LewToons responds:

not familiar with those characters but - thanks for the review

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

wow...

You just exploded my brain because this makes so much sense now! Good job!